Become a member of Partners, Playhouse Square’s young professionals group, and participate on the Jump Back Ball Committee. They meet on a regular basis and offer many ways to get involved.
Ways to Get Involved
- Brainstorm and plan Jump Back Ball decor and activities.
- Reach out to local companies and organizations to see if they are interested in becoming an event sponsor or donating to the Jump Back Ball raffle and silent auction.
- Help create the event's decor at Shop Nights (more info below).
- Assist with decorating and setting up the theaters the day before Jump Back Ball.
Shop Nights are when members of Partners create and build the décor for Jump Back Ball. Shop Nights are a fun way to network, meet new people, and put your creative juices to work. However, no creativity skills are required! We have projects that range from easy to difficult. Just come with a desire to help out and have fun. Non-members are welcome, too, so feel free to bring a friend. Many volunteers are needed to complete all the projects!
- A light dinner will be provided. Please bring your own beverages.
- RSVPS are highly encouraged.
- RSVP with Sarah at 216-640-8408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 4th floor of the Idea Center (accessible at 1375 Dodge Court)
Dates & Times
- Jan. 24, 2019
- Jan. 28, 2019
- Jan. 30, 2019
- Feb. 4, 2019
- Feb. 7, 2019
- Feb. 11, 2019
- Feb. 13, 2019
- Feb. 18, 2019
- Feb. 21, 2019
- Feb. 22, 2019
9:30 a.m. (Set Up Day)
Dates and times are subject to change.