Become a member of Partners and participate on the Jump Back Ball Committee. They meet on a regular basis and offer many ways to get involved.
Ways to Get Involved
- Brainstorm and plan Jump Back Ball decor and activities.
- Reach out to local companies and organizations to see if they are interested in becoming an event sponsor or donating to our raffle and silent auction.
- Help create the decor at Shop Nights (more info below).
- Assist with decorating and setting up the theaters the day before Jump Back Ball.
Shop Nights are when members of Partners, Playhouse Square's official young professionals group, create and build the decor for Jump Back Ball. Shop Nights are a fun way to network, meet new people, and put your creative juices to work. And no creativity skills are required! We have projects that range from difficult to easy. Just come with a desire to help out and have fun! Non-members are welcome, too, so feel free to bring a friend. Many volunteers are needed to complete all the projects!
Dinner is generously provided by Pope's Kitchen.
RSVPS are highly encouraged. Contact Sarah at 216-640-8408 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you are attending.
Location: 4th Floor of Idea Center, accessible via 1375 Dodge Court.
Dates & Times
- January 24, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- January 29, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 1, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 5, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 7, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 12, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 15, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 19, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 22, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 23, 9:30 a.m. – Set Up Day
Dates and times are subject to change.