Become a member of Partners, Playhouse Square’s young professionals group (ages 21-40), and participate on the Jump Back Ball Committee. The committee meets on a regular basis and offers many ways
Ways to Get Involved
- Brainstorm and plan Jump Back Ball décor and activities.
- Reach out to local companies and organizations to see if they would like to become an event sponsor or donate to the Jump Back Ball raffle and silent auction.
- Help create the event’s décor at Shop Nights (more info below).
- Assist with decorating and setting up the theaters the day before Jump Back Ball.
Shop Nights are when members of Partners create and build the décor for Jump Back Ball. Shop Nights are a fun way to network, meet new people, and put your creative juices to work. However, no creativity skills are required! We have projects that range from easy to difficult. Just come with a desire to help out and have fun. Non-members are welcome, too, so feel free to bring a friend. Many volunteers are needed to complete all the projects!
- A light dinner will be provided, courtesy of Pope’s Kitchen. Please bring your own beverages.
- RSVPS are highly encouraged.
- RSVP with Sarah at 216-640-8408 or email@example.com.
Dates & Times
- Jan. 30, 2020
- Feb. 3, 2020
- Feb. 5, 2020
- Feb. 10, 2020
- Feb. 13, 2020
- Feb. 17, 2020
- Feb. 19, 2020
- Feb. 24, 2020
- Feb. 27, 2020
- Feb. 28, 2020
(Set Up Day)
Dates and times are subject to change.