Join the Jump Back Ball Committee
Become a member of Partners, Playhouse Square’s young professionals group (ages 21-40), and join the Jump Back Ball Committee.
The committee meets on a regular basis and offers many ways to get involved.
Ways to Get Involved
- Brainstorm and plan Jump Back Ball décor and activities.
- Reach out to local companies and organizations to see if they would like to become an event sponsor or donate to the Jump Back Ball raffle and silent auction.
- Help create the event’s décor at Shop Nights (more info below).
- Assist with decorating and setting up the theaters the day before Jump Back Ball.
Shop Nights are when members of Partners gather to create and build the décor for Jump Back Ball. They offer a creative outlet, a fun way to meet new people and network, and a unique opportunity to really play a role in the event.
No creativity skills are required! Projects range from easy to difficult. Just come with a desire to help out and have fun. Non-members are welcome, too, so feel free to bring a friend. Many volunteers are needed to complete all the projects!
- Light dinners will be provided, courtesy of Pope’s Kitchen. Please bring your own beverages.
- RSVPs are highly encouraged.
Location: Idea Center at Playhouse Square, 1375 Euclid Avenue, 4th Floor
Shop Night Schedule
All Shop Nights take place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Monday, May 2
- Wednesday, May 4
- Wednesday, May 11
- Monday, May 16
- Thursday, May 19
- Monday, May 23
- Thursday, May 26
Both Shop Saturdays take place from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Volunteers can stay for a few hours or the full shift.
- Saturday, May 7
- Saturday, May 14
Dates and times are subject to change.