Become a member of Partners and participate on the Jump Back Ball Committee. They meet on a regular basis and offer many ways to get involved:
- Brainstorm and plan Jump Back Ball decor and activities
- Reach out to local companies and organizations to see if they are interested in becoming an event sponsor or donating to our raffle and silent auction
- Help create the decor at Shop Nights (more info below)
- Assist with decorating and setting up the theatres the day before Jump Back Ball
Shop Nights are when members of Partners, Playhouse Square's official young professionals group, create and build the decor for Jump Back Ball. They are a good way to network, meet new people, and put your creative juices to work! However, no creativity skills are required; we have projects that range from difficult to easy. Just come with a desire to help out and have fun! Non-members are welcome, too, so feel free to bring a friend. Many volunteers are needed to complete all the projects!
All Shop Nights are held on the 4th floor of the Idea Center, 1375 Euclid Avenue, unless otherwise noted. The easiest way to find the space is by entering via the Dodge Court entrance (behind the building, directly across from Playhouse Square Garage) and using the elevators located down the hall and on your left.
RSVPS are highly encouraged. Contact Sarah at 216-640-8408 or email@example.com to let her know you are attending.
Location: Idea Center, 1375 Euclid Avenue, 4th Floor. Enter via Dodge Court.
Dates & Times
- January 25, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- January 30, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 1, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 6, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 9, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 13, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 15, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 20, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 23, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- February 24, 9:30 a.m. – Set Up Day
Dates and times are subject to change.